I woke up to the phone ringing this morning, so I answered it. However my mom answered it the same time. My older brother was on the other line, and neither of them knew I had also picked up.
My brother 'WHAT DID CHANTEL DO?!?' was the first thing he said. I figured it was in reference to my facebook picture. He thought I had tattooed my face and that everyone could see it. I started laughing so hard. What a start to a good day.
I had a job interview today and then went half an hour on the elliptical. Now I'm going grocery shopping, back to the gym to do kickboxing, making my family eggplant parmesan for dinner and then cleaning my room because this cute boy I know is coming over tonight. I am so stoked. I get really really excited when my boyfriend comes over. He makes me the happiest girl.

0 comments: