baby, baby, baby ou

Does the thought of being replaced hurt?
No, I love being replaced...

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Green.

How many pillows are on your bed?
Too many.

Have you ever had a surprise birthday party?
Nope.

How many 20 dollar bills do you have on you right now?
3.

What is the one thing that you cannot stand?
When people don't dry their hands, and then they wipe their clothes with their hands and their clothes look damp. NO.

Do you have any tattoos?
A couple.

Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
It really doesn't matter to me.

When is the last time you had pizza?
I don't remember.

Are you a cuddler?
I love 2 cuddle.

What is your natural hair color?
Blonde.

Are you a forgiving person?
Yes. Too much.

What was the first thing you thought about in the morning?
I have so much to do today.

What do you want to do when you grow up?
Travel the world.

Do you have any animals living at your home?
Yup.

How do you think you look right this moment?
Horrid.

Can people see what you're feeling by your eyes?
My eyes tell all.

Are you waiting for something?
tomorrow.

Is there someone you will never forget?
Yes.

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
I do.

Do you care too much/not at all/just enough?
About what...

Is this summer gonna be a good one?
the best one.

Have you realized anything lately?
I have.

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
plenty of times.

Do you think two people can last forever?
I do.

Will this weekend be a good one?
Yes. Every weekend is a good one.

What's something you really want right now, be honest?
Usually my answer would be a job, but now that I have that there's nothing else I want. Besides my boyfriend here now.

Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
Probably not.

Have you ever fallen asleep in someone's arms?
Yeah.

Could things possibly get any better?
Nah b.

Is it easy for people to make you cry?
Not usually.

Do you always care what you look like?
99 percent of the time.

Facial hair on guys: yes or no?
Yes.

Who's your favorite Disney Princess?
Is meg from Hercules considered a princess, if so her. If not, Ariel. 

Are you afraid of love?
I'm not afraid of love, I'm afraid of what comes after.

Did anything brighten up your day today?
My meeting with my boss, talking to Ryan. That's about it. 

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Today.

Do you look decent when you wake up?
No.

Do you plan to get a tattoo at any point in your life?
Duh.

Anybody you're looking forward to seeing soon?
Ryan Sexton.

What do you do when you’re not in the greatest mood?
Hangout with my dog and watch a movie.

What are you excited for?
Niagara falls tomorrow.

Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
No.

Is there a difference between love and being in love?
Yes.

Last thing someone said to you?
'Is the door opened okay?'

Do tattoos and piercings excite you?
I like tattoos, but they don't 'excite' me.

Does the person you have feelings for ever ask how your day is?
Always.

Do you like hugs or do you freak when people hug you?
I hug people close to me, otherwise don't touch me.

If there were no letters on the keys on your keyboard could you still type?
Yeah I'd be okay.

In the past week, have you cried?
No.

Has a boy sat on your bed?
Well yeah!

Ever skip class?
Yeah.

Have you ever liked someone that plays or played hockey?
I have.

How's the weather today?
Decent.

Anything exciting happening this weekend?
my brothers birthday party, working, partying. 

How many times do you crack your knuckles on a daily basis?
never!

When was the last time you laughed really, really hard?
Yesterday.

Does anyone know your password besides you?
Nope.

What are you most looking forward to tomorrow?
Niagara.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Dillon.

Who do you have texts from?
Janelle, my brother, Helga, Katelyn, Josh and plenty others.

Is there someone you just can't imagine your life without?
Yes.

Does your alarm clock wake you with music, or with an annoying buzz sound?
I wake up to Polar Bear Club every morning. 

0 comments: