I had a meeting with my boss today. I now know I need a uniform for my job, which kind of sucks but it's worth it. I also was informed I get paid $10.72/hr, 40 hours a week. Which is WAY better then any other summer camp in the history of summer camps. I only got 300/week, working around 70 hours a week last summer, so hells yeah. It kind of sucks that I work 830 am to 430 pm Monday to Friday and my boyfriend works 5 pm to 2 am, 6 days a week. I'm saving up my money from work to pay off my visa, get tattooed, save for school and visit him as much as possible. Speaking of which I'm going to see him in Niagara falls tomorrow, and he said we could cross the border, which is super exciting to me. 

Also, on a side note, I saw Splice last night with Helga and Matt. Most fucked up movie I have seen in my life. Like, what the fucking fuck to that movie.

0 comments: