What is my life

Last time you consumed alcohol?
Sunday.

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
In the shower.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Painting my nails.

How do you feel about the person who texted you last?
Josh! Best dude! ♥

Have you ever been around someone who was high?
Only everyday.

Do you like your life as of now?
I always like my life.

Last thing you purchased?
Hmmm.....McDonalds hashbrowns.

Where are you right now, and how do you feel about where you are?
I am doing this survey while I wait for my class to begin again. I like my house, and that's how I feel about that.

Three words to explain why you last threw up?
Flu or something.

Where did your last hug take place?
My house.

Ever kissed someone who smokes?
Yes.

Did you have a good birthday last year?
I always have a good birthday.

Are you tired right now?
Yup.

Have you ever been called a tease?
Many times.

Be honest, who were you texting a while ago?
The only person I've texted today is Kristyn.

This time last year did you like anyone?
Yeah.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
No one has feelings.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Berrit.

How late did you stay up last night?
Oh god, 3:30.

Could you go a month without cursing?
No way.

Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't?
Yeah.

When's the last time you talked to the opposite sex on the phone?
Yesterday when my dad called me.

Do you know how to change a diaper?
Yeah. 

Do you keep a planner?
I would die without one.

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Hit snooze on my crackberry.

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing before?
Yes.

What would you name your future daughter?
No idea. Hopefully something from a Shakespeare play. I'm lame like that. 

Have you kissed someone whose name started with a J or K?
Yes and Yes.

You kissed someone today didn't you?
Wrong.

Would you have sex with the 20th person on your contacts?
Bahahah. If I wanted to, I would have made it happen two months ago.

The last time you kissed someone, were your arms around their neck?
Don't remember.

Does it make you uncomfortable when you receive a compliment?
Sometimes, mostly.

0 comments: